- Initial physiotherapy assessment and treatment (1 hour): €100
- Follow-up physiotherapy treatment (40 mins): €90
- Deep tissue massage (40 mins): €90 (60 mins): €100
- Strength and Conditioning (40 mins): €90
Reduce Your Physiotherapy Costs
- You can avail of tax relief on all physiotherapy appointments. 20-42% tax relief can be claimed on all medical expenses including visits to a Chartered Physiotherapist. This is dependent on your level of taxation and is done via your Med 1 form.
- Health insurers (e.g., VHI, Irish Life, Aviva, Laya,) offer a range of rebates on physiotherapy visits.
The fee for the initial physiotherapy assessment and treatment is higher than the fee for a Follow-up physiotherapy treatment. It is clinic policy to allow one hour to complete a full history and physical examination during the initial consultation and provide clear explanations of the findings along with a detailed plan of action. We believe this is essential in order to plan the most efficient and effective treatment strategies so that patients recover as quickly as possible.
Please note that a cancellation policy is applied so that another patient is not prevented from attending the clinic. Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you would like to cancel or rearrange an appointment, otherwise, a cancellation fee will apply.